SkyOne 3d printer has been specifically designed as a prototype printer for accurate, fast and low-cost production of parts.
Sky One has been designed as a universal machine, combining an easy-in-use 3D printer, engraver and milling CNC machines. This 3D printer is equipped with a detachable printing head, and has an optional engraver. The SCARA mechanics and removable table mean that Sky One is a compact size with a relatively large printing area for a 3D printer.
SkyOne offers precise, reliable and accurate repetition of printed objects thanks to its construction and high quality components. There are high precision, antibacklash gearheads and equalizing mechanism; there are no rubbing parts in the printer construction – all critical moving parts are metal and therefore hard-wearing and long-lasting.
SkyOne 3D printer
- – Printing technology FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling).
- – Table incremental step along axis Z 0.0075mm.
- – Max power draw 300W.
- – Print area 140x200x200mm.
- – Displacement limits 150x210x210mm.
- – Layer Thickness from 0.1mm.
- – Filament diameter from 1.75mm.
- – Nozzle diameter 0.4mm (options from 0.3mm to 1mm can be chosen).
- – Extruder maximum temperature 260°С.
- – Table maximum temperature 110°С.
- – Control software Repetier-Host.
- – Supported 3D models file formats STL, OB, Simplify 3D.