ORLIN Technologies has a wide range of motorised stages suitable for many different applications
- Linear stages up to 1m travel
- Rotary stages up to 200mm diameter
- Vertical lift stages and motorised Lab Jacks,
- Multiple axis combinations
- Choice of drive motor (stepper or servo)
- Integrated controller options for simple integration
- Gantry-type XY systems
- XY tables
- Motorised actuators to convert manual stages to motorised operation
- Sophisticated controllers for all motor types
- Motorised microscope stages (click for more information)
Our range is expanding all the time, so please contact us with your specific requirements.
You can also purchase these directly through our web-shop, www.opto-mechanics.co.uk, or for more information, to discuss your application please get in touch with us here by phone, email or through our contact form.
Motorised rotary stages
We have a wide range of motorised rotary stages (or tables) from the miniature MRH-48 to the rugged MRH-200 with a 200mm diameter platform and 30kg payload.
All units offer continous 360 degree movement and most feature a central aperture for passing cables or as an optical path.
|Part number||Platform Diameter (mm)||Load Capacity (kg)||Resolution (+/- degrees)||Repeatability (+/- degrees)||Straightness (+/- mm)|
Motorised Linear Stages
Motorised Lift Stages and Labjacks