CNC Machine Controllers
A Machine controller is a sophisticated device designed to control a complete process. It will have extensive I/O capabilities for controlling external peripherals. ORLIN Technologies is proud to have partnered with a UK electronics manufacturer to offer the PMC-4 Universal control system which includes a full PLC, Motion Controller, Display and Keypad. The PMC4 is a very flexible and can be used for many applications such as CNC, process control, automation, motion control or to replace a PLC.
Separate power connection for the output drivers with up to 48 volts operation.
• 8 TTL outputs (for driving stepper motors etc).
• 8 High power drivers (up to 4 amps output) with protection.
• 4 Bidirectional inputs/outputs can be used as inputs outputs or both.
• Opto Isolated inputs can be set to TTL level or PLC (24 volt) style.
• 4 Analogue outputs (16 bits) gives +/- 10 Volts.
• 4 High speed analogue inputs +/- 2048 M.V.
• RS485, RS232 and CAN serial ports.
• 4 dedicated encoder inputs with Z pulses.
• 3 counters for jog encoders or general counters.
• USB port, for use with mass storage etc.
• 2MB of static battery backed memory.
• 64MB of DDR ram for running programs.
• 16MB of flash memory.
• Bright clear TFT display with 640 by 480 pixels, 65536 colors.
• Splash proof Tactile QWERTY keypad.
• Wide power options 13 to 32 volts (low power).
• Includes a jog control to change velocity on the fly etc.
Excerpt for product to be confirmed
We offer stepper motor controllers for full line of stepmotors with current per phase…
A servo drive is an electronic unit that provides power and control to a servo motor…
Stepper Motors are widely used in CNC machines, robotics, process automation systems …