SkyOne 3d printer has been specifically designed as a printer of prototypes for accurate, fast and low-cost production of parts.
Sky One has been designed as a universal machine, combining an easy-in-use 3D printer, engraver and milling CNC machines. This 3D printer is equipped with a detachable printing head, and has an optional engraver. The SCARA mechanics and removable table mean that Sky One is a compact size with a relatively large printing area for a 3D printer.
SkyOne offers precise, reliable and accurate repetition of printed objects thanks to its construction and high quality components. There are high precision, antibacklash gearheads and equalizing mechanism; there are no rubbing parts in the printer construction – all critical moving parts are metal and therefore hard-wearing and long-lasting.
SkyOne 3D printer
• Printing technology FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling).
• Table incremental step along axis Z 0.0075mm.
• Max power draw 300W.
• Print area 140x200x200mm.
• Displacement limits 150x210x210mm.
• Layer Thickness from 0.1mm.
• Filament diameter from 1.75mm.
• Nozzle diameter 0.4mm (options from 0.3mm to 1mm can be chosen).
• Extruder maximum temperature 260°С.
• Table maximum temperature 110°С.
• Control software Repetier-Host.
• Supported 3D models file formats STL, OB, Simplify 3D.